||Selenium, Java, TestNG , SQL
||5 - 5 Yrs
|| Dallas, Texas, United States of America
• 5+ years (in excess of degree requirements stated above) of progressively responsible experience in Software Development or functional automation testing.
• 5+ years software development experience with any combination of test automation frameworks such as Selenium, TestNG, UFT, or SOAP UI. Experience with the planning, deployment, and maintenance of large Selenium grid infrastructures is a plus. Familiarity with other functional testing frameworks (Spock, Rbase, Cucumer, Gebish) is a plus.
• 5+ years of experience designing, creating, and managing integration test projects against large enterprise class systems.
• 5+ years of experience with software Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) practices. This includes common test design techniques.
• 5+ years of a strong basic technical background. This includes general software development (SDLC) practices.
• 5+ years of Object Orientated Programming (OOP) (C++, Java, Tkl/Tk, etc). To include Object Orientated Analysis and Design (OOAD).
• 5+ years of experience with web-based applications and supporting technologies.
• Past experience with Java-based web application frameworks such as Apache Struts, Spring, or JBoss Seam is a plus.
• Familiarity with Java web containers (JBoss EAP, Tomcat).
• Familiarity with general concepts surrounding web services and web applications. This includes web technologies such as HTML 5, CSS, and JQuery.